Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Right Attitude

Sometimes my days are hard, I mean, we all have bad days don't we? At times however it seems go be more than I can bare. Right now I'm honestly sitting on the Choralons bus, trying to get excited about the ministry opportunity we have today. This isn't easy, last night I had an issue with some friends, this morning I woke up at 5 from a nightmare, and now my shoulder and neck are killing me. However I still can find this joy inside me. Sunday is usually a day I can wake up early with my passion for ministry. I want to train myself to have that passion everyday. After all, nothing is stopping me from ministering to someone. We don't usually think about it on the weekdays, but it's true. The only difference is we aren't in church. We don't need a building for ministry, yet not many Christians want to minister outside of their safe church walls. The same lost souls are in the grocery store that walk into the church building for the first time. So what is stopping us?

No comments:

Post a Comment