Thursday, May 16, 2013

Adult Life

Long time no blog, and man have my adventures been plenty. A lot has happened, I graduated for one. That was an adventure that took four years. Now I am only my next adventure. Finding a job. It sounds so easy, but I know it isn't. Mostly because I have tried for about four years to find one now. This comes with the fact I am moving with my family. All this is timed interestingly, but God has his plan for my life. I am sure of that if not of anything else. There are many questions currently in my life, where will I go? What plans will unfold? But mostly when? When will these things take place? God constantly teaches me patience through my trials, that my "instant gratification" issue I have is blocking me from trusting him. I have one month here in California before things will get moving. I have one month of unknown. I have one month of waiting. Of which I want to fight that one month with every fiber of my human being. I hate, and I do mean have waiting. Wait I must. I know God has a plan, I know I am called to great things, but I know I must be patient. I have many unanswered questions, but I have an all knowing God who can answer them all in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment